Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: LPD's Athletes of the year

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 227raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LPD's Athletes of the year

    Who would be the male and female athletes of the year? I thinking Stuart(jib), Jaycob.C(jib), or Lawson(pv) for males not sure about female.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD's Athletes of the year

    Musick from GC?
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD's Athletes of the year

    For Boys I would say Ethan Stewart or Delmas Lawson.

    For Girls I would say Ashton Bishop or Brittany Killough
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD's Athletes of the year

    Tihlee Anderson (GC)
    Ashton Bishop (GC)
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD's Athletes of the year

    Brittany Killough?
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD's Athletes of the year

    Brittany definitely excels at her sport, as does Tara Sheets.


    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Borat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brittany Killough? </div></div>
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD's Athletes of the year

    True, but Brittany and Tara are one sport wonders, and the LPD Athlete of the Year NORMALLY excels at more than one sports.....or should in my opinion...I can go with Ashton Bishop for the award, but I think the Musick girl plays hard at everything she does. . .
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Herbie42's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD's Athletes of the year

    If I had to say - Kaitlyn Musick from GC for girls - boys that is tough - maybe Stewart from JIB

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD's Athletes of the year

    Brittney rans cross country and track, her dad is the superintendent.


    I had class w/her sister this year.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD's Athletes of the year

    I would agree, and thats why I would choose Bishop.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luvhoops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">True, but Brittany and Tara are one sport wonders, and the LPD Athlete of the Year NORMALLY excels at more than one sports.....or should in my opinion...I can go with Ashton Bishop for the award, but I think the Musick girl plays hard at everything she does. . . </div></div>
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •